Friday, August 24, 2007

Mesh - User Experience and Community

IA_015 Podcast (mp3) Opens Audio File in Browser

I attended the Mesh Conference in Toronto Ontario last week. In the process, I rounded up a few of the speakers and attendees to participate in a discussion around User Experience and Community. There was no set agenda for the discussion other than to talk about some of the main themes from the conference - connect, share, and inspire. A huge thank you to the organizers of mesh for everyone who took the time to share their ideas and projects at the conference. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and I look forward to next year's conference.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger SEO Expert said...

Your blog is very nice…. I like your blogs….

I will be available in online for link exchange from 9am to 7pm (IST)
For my chatting id:
gmail: fastlinkmaster@gmail.com
Skype: ananthakumar007

computer repair NYC service New york city

web design New York, web design Philadelphia

Web design India, web designer India

Search Engine Optimization

 

Post a Comment

<< Home